With the new APS zero point clamping system, users can reduce set-up times by up to 90%.
The APS zero point clamping system can be used in all operations such as turning, milling,
measuring, eroding or grinding. This means users benefit from significantly reduced costs due
to reduced set-up times while increasing the availability of machines throughout the production line.
3 different ranges – Basic, Premium and Top – offer optimum solutions for all application requirements.
- Significantly reduced costs due to reduced set-up times
- Modular construction kit system: existing clamping systems can be modified very easy
- Low installation height due to the compact design
- Highest process reliability and repeat accuracy < 0.005 mm
- Wear-resistant and protected against rust (or stainless) due to heat treated elements and an extra hard protective coating
- Maximum pull-in forces until 45 kN (APS 190) thanks to turbo function
- Highest stiffness by means of 3 clamping slides (Premium / Top-Version)
- Fully sealed (proofline)
- Interchangable to the Workpiece Positioning System WPS